Guest Room Controls
Using a unique patented combination of entry door sensors and occupancy motion sensors, to accurately detect room occupancy status, our Guest Room Control units initiate an energy savings operation when the room is unoccupied. These sensors are available for both wireless radio-frequency and hardwired communications, so as to fit two types of Installations.
- The Controller / Receiver Unit is the interface to the HVAC or thermostat. This unit performs the Occupied/Unoccupied logic and establishes your energy savings.
- Low Voltage Control
- High Voltage Control
- The Wireless Door Sensor ensures accurate occupancy detection, which assures guest comfort while increasing energy savings. An additional wireless long-range door sensor is used for balcony and lanai doors.
- The Wireless Occupancy Detector. Discerning hotels love our passive infrared (PIR) motion sensors that are disguised in a smoke detector casing.
- New Construction-Hardwired
- The Controller / Receiver Unit is the interface to the HVAC or thermostat. This unit performs the Occupied/Unoccupied logic and establishes your energy savings. In addition, the controller has the ability to switch a high voltage lighting circuit.
- High and Low Voltage Control